One of the oldest Law Firms in Cyprus, Chr. P. Mitsides & Co LLC was established in 1923 by Christos P. Mitsides (1900-1972) of Bella Pais, Kyrenia. It is now in the hands of the fourth generation of lawyers in the family.
Its original location was at 3, London street, in the heart of Nicosia, what was then known as Serai Square, and very near the old District Courts, now in the occupied part of Nicosia. The office was relocated in 1963 after the inter-communal strife, to 2 Methonis street, were it is still located at present.
The firm used to be a registered partnership and in 2009, in keeping with the statutory developments of the time, the firm was registered as a Lawyers' Company. The partners, as well as all members of the firm are members of the Cyprus Bar which is the regulatory body governing the licensing and operation of legal practitioners in Cyprus.
The firm has a long standing tradition in the legal world of Cyprus, and over time it has expanded from offering legal advice and litigation services to also providing corporate services, administration services, tax and financial advice, fiduciary services and estate planning.
The firm advises several foreign and multinational firms doing business in Cyprus, as well as Cypriot firms with activities abroad, assisting them in the most important jurisdictions.
|Number of Employees||1-50|